Tuesday, January 10, 2023

When-Aruba-Jonathan-Pubg-Got-Exhausted-

 Jonathan is an esports professional at TSM Entity. He has been referred to as hacker and has been branded an elite PUBG mobile player. This article features Jonathan. He has achieved great success at the young age of 18 and is a well-known figure in the community.Jonathan shares tidbits from his personal and professional life with Ajay Assudani of Sportskeeda in this exclusive piece.The following is an excerpt from the conversation.Jonathan: I had always played for fun, rank pushed, and so on with cousins or friends and had no idea about the competitive side of esports. I saw Mortal and Scout playing in tournaments. It was an energizing event that inspired me to try it. I joined Skull Esports as my first team. I played in a tournament, just missing qualification by two points.I was demotivated, and this is why I'd like to thank my parents for their help. They encouraged me to keep up my studies and attempt to compete again. Ghatak and I played together in that moment. We played again in the tournament. I performed much better when I was a free player whose only role was to take out the enemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Pleshette

  Suzanne Pleshette (January 31, 1937 - - January 19th January 19, 2008) was an American film, theatre television, voice actress.Pleshette b...