Friday, October 14, 2022

Don Wildman

 1. I would have liked to be teacher in a school. My dad was a teacher, and my mother was a principal at a high school. My four sisters were or are professional teachers. To put it simply, it's in our family genetic pool. I like to think that I'm able to do this on TV and without asking questions. I was one of the best waiters you've ever had the pleasure of meeting. My experience in food service is something I'm extremely proud of. Since I was 16, I've worked in every kind of restaurant. Through my work in the sector, I've gained a great understanding of the real world. When I travel or stay in my home, I cannot endure poor customer service. In Japan I approached the manager at the McDonald's for her card just to be able to commemorate her with the way she was efficient and friendly was her service. I was greeted by an enthusiastic smile and a bow as she returned to me with a fish sandwich. It's something we can take from the Japanese and, in a similar vein as the Vietnamese. If our economy is largely based on consumption, shouldn't we be making it a pleasure to consume?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Pleshette

  Suzanne Pleshette (January 31, 1937 - - January 19th January 19, 2008) was an American film, theatre television, voice actress.Pleshette b...