Friday, October 14, 2022

Don Wildman

 1. I should have been an educator in the school system. My dad was a teacher and my mother was a high school principal. Three of my four sisters were or are professional teachers. It's in our genetic pool to explain things. I like to think that I'm able to do this on TV without having to ask questions. I was one of the most professional waiters you've known. I am extremely proud of my foodservice background. Since the age of 16, I have worked in every type of restaurant. From working in that sector, I've gained a great understanding of the world of work. Poor customer service is unacceptable no matter if you're in a foreign country or staying at home. Once in Japan I approached the manager of a McDonald's to give her a card to keep something to keep her in mind since efficient and courteous was her service. I was greeted by smile and a bow when she returned to me with a fish sandwich. There's plenty we can learn from the Japanese in this regard -- for that matter as well from the Vietnamese as well. If our economy is dependent on consumption, shouldn't we be making it a pleasure to be able to enjoy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Pleshette

  Suzanne Pleshette (January 31, 1937 - - January 19th January 19, 2008) was an American film, theatre television, voice actress.Pleshette b...